- This event has passed.
Bike Oregon Wine Country (Southern Route)
August 25, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$39 – $109
Since 1997, our Bike Oregon Wine Country tours have guided cyclists along scenic country roads in Oregon’s wine country. With tastings at local wineries, a Willamette River ferry ride, a covered bridge crossing, and views of historic sites, our rides make for a day to remember! Join us this summer, every Sunday in August!
- 70-mile course, varying in difficulty with some shortcut options
- Departs from Eola Hills Rickreall Wine Cellars at 8:00am sharp (please arrive by 7:30am)
- Includes tastings at participating wineries along the course
- Sack lunch from Roth’s with additional water and snack stops
- Support vehicle to offer riders respite and wine purchase transportation
- Gourmet BBQ from Adam’s Ribs, extraordinary Eola Hills wine and live music from The Noted back at Eola Hills Rickreall Wine Cellars at finish, 2:00 – 4:00pm.
- Friends of riders are welcome to join in the feast with the BBQ-only reservation option ($39/each includes BBQ buffet and two glasses of wine).
- Camp site included | Inquire to reserve 503.623.2405
Take advantage of our Early Bird Cyclist rate until June 2, 2019!