Eola Hills is committed to doing our part to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus. Our incredible Tasting Room staff will be making extra efforts to ensure your experience is free of worry and concern through extra disinfecting measures and enforcement of social distancing guidelines. We ask for patience and cooperation from you as our employees navigate these unprecedented learning curves as gracefully as possible. To view our COVID19 Safety Measures & Guidelines for safely visiting Eola Hills Wine Cellars, click here.
Eola Hills Wine Cellars | Tasting Room
503.623.2405 | 800.291.6730
Open Daily 10am – 5pm*
Current Hours: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm. Walk-Ins Accepted. Please call our Tasting Room to make a reservation.
Eola Hills Wine Cellars in Rickreall is currently open daily for pick-up orders in addition to limited outdoor service from 10am-5pm. Join us at our winery or take your Oregon wine fireside.
Per current regulations (as of February 26, 2021), we may have a total capacity of 50 people seated indoors at this location. We will continue to also offer wine service outdoors. A covered space complete with fire pits provides a cozy ambience if our indoor capacity is met. For outdoor tastings, we recommend packing layers for this wintry wine experience. Blankets, boots and coats to keep you snuggly will pair perfectly with our alfresco sips.
Walk-Ins are accepted. Outdoor seating is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. Masks will be required when moving around the property, but not while at your table. Maximum group size is 6 people composed of no more than two households per group. Please Call (503-623-2405) to make a reservation.
- Select a Flight – Two Flights to Choose from at $20 per person. Tasting Fees will be waived with a Three (3) Bottle Purchase. Wine Club Members are still offered their four complimentary tastings per visit (reservations required).
- Wine By The Glass
- Bottle Service
Safety Protocols For Staff & Guests:
Our Eola Hills Team will be making extra efforts to ensure your experience is free of worry and concern through extra disinfecting measures and enforcement of social distancing guidelines. We ask for patience and cooperation from you as our employees navigate these unprecedented learning curves as gracefully as possible.
- Our Staff will be wearing masks and gloves. We ask that you too wear a mask until seated at your reserved table or area. When moving about the tasting room, please continue to wear a mask. * In following the state’s regulations, face masks are mandatory for anyone entering an indoor business – including tasting rooms. Exemptions are those under age 5, with medical conditions that make it hard to breath while wearing a covering and those with a disability that prevents them from wearing one.
- A Greeter will welcome you back to wine country and Eola Hills when you check in for your reserved tasting. We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come into contact with using EPA approved, eco-friendly disinfectants.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations will be set up at the entrance, on your table and spaced throughout key spots in our Tasting Room.
- Currently, we are asking that our dog friends stay home from our Rickreall location.
- Eola Hills will be providing our gourmet cheese and charcuterie boards for outdoor consumption. We will also be allowing outside food, but it must be self-contained. We will be enforcing a “Pack-It-In, Pack-It-Out” policy when it comes to outside food.
- Please include children in your guest count when making a reservation. We ask that all children visiting be able to follow rules of social distancing.
Our original tasting room provides barrel room ambiance with a serene private garden. Offering our complete portfolio of wines, guests can enjoy all categories of our Classic, Barrel Select Reserve, Sparkling and Dessert wines. Gourmet locally sourced picnic provisions also available (currently unavailable).
From Salem: from HWY 22 West, take Exit 16 onto 99W, South toward Monmouth. Eola Hills will be on the right after the first light.
Additional Ways To Wine With Eola
Call (503-623-2405), Email or place an Order Online to be picked up at our Eola Hills Rickreall winery. Give us a ring before you head out to wine country and we make sure your order is prepped and ready to load into your car upon arrival. **When placing an order online, be sure to select the button “Pick Up At Rickreall Wine Cellars” during checkout. (We are unable to accommodate pickup orders at Legacy Estate at this time.)
Let our wine come to you! Call (503-623-2405) or Email your order and our staff will see you receive some premium Oregon wines without any added anxiety. Local Delivery will be available to homes or businesses within a 25 mile radius of our Rickreall location and on orders of 6 or more bottles. Orders must be completed and signed-for by an adult over the age of 21. Deliveries will be made on Thursdays between the hours of 10am and 5pm. We will continue to offer this service until further notice