At Eola Hills, we love nothing more than sharing excellent wine with good friends in a beautiful setting paired with a delicious menu.
Our exclusive Twilight in the Vines dinner series is the perfect showcase of this passion featuring gourmet paired courses that highlight our locally crafted wine with seasonal showstoppers from local chefs – all accompanied by performances from top-notch musicians and set amongst our scenic vineyards in the Eola-Amity Hills.
This Summer of 2020, we invite you to experience our exclusive Twilight In The Vines wine dinners as a gourmet Picnic Series showcasing our sustainably crafted Oregon wines together with incredible local food and live music. Join us for these three-course paired picnics lakeside at our Legacy Estate Vineyard – complete with musical performances from some wonderful Oregon artists. These are sure to be some of the sweetest summer nights in wine country!
Twilight In The Vines Picnic Series Tickets Include:
- Gourmet Picnic Basket For Two (2 Adults)
- Paired 3-Course Dinner with Eola Hills Reserve Wines
- Complimentary Go-Vino Wine Glasses
- Classic Checkered Picnic Blanket
- Fresh Local Flower Bundle
- Live Concert at Legacy Estate Vineyard
$190 Per Couple | $175 For Wine Club Members
Email email@example.com to inquire about menu accommodations for allergies and dietary restrictions.
Saturday, August 22nd at Legacy Estate Vineyard w/ special musical guest Haley Johnsen | Reserve Tickets
Saturday, August 29th at Legacy Estate Vineyard w/ special musical guest Satellite Blooms | Reserve Tickets
Sunday, September 6th at Legacy Estate Vineyard w/ special musical guests | Reserve Tickets
Safety Measures & Guidelines
- Pre-assigned picnic blankets.
- No more than 6 to a group.
- Guided one-way flow into & out of the lake.
- Ample space at our Legacy Estate Vineyard allows for guests to remain a safe distance from the stage.
- Pre-packed and enclosed picnic baskets by the culinary magicians at Willaby’s Catering.
- Guests will be required to wear masks during check-in, while moving past other guests, and while waiting for restrooms, at the bar and while exiting. * Masks are not required while seated at your picnic blanket.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks will be available upon arrival.
- Restrooms sanitized every 15 minutes.
- Low chairs (no more than 3-ft tall) are allowed but must be placed no more than 1-ft from your picnic blanket.
- Service animals only, please.
- We will follow all state recommended guidelines for safely hosting events.
- Refunds are available until 24-hrs before the event. Full refunds will be provided if we deem it necessary to cancel the event.
Please reach out to our Events Manager with any questions.