Since 1997, our Bike Oregon Wine Country tours have guided cyclists along scenic country roads in Oregon’s wine country.
With tastings at local wineries, a Willamette River ferry ride, a covered bridge crossing, and views of historic sites, our rides make for a day to remember. Join us this summer, every Sunday in August!
- 45-mile and 70-mile course options, varying in difficulty
- Departs from Eola Hills Rickreall Winery at 8:00am sharp (please arrive by 7:30am)
- Includes tastings at participating wineries along the course
- Sack lunch with additional water and snack stops
- Support vehicle to offer riders respite and wine purchase transportation
- Gourmet BBQ and wine tasting back at Eola Hills Rickreall Winery at finish, 2:00 – 4:00pm. Friends of riders are welcome to join in the feast with the BBQ-only reservation option.
- Camp site included | Inquire to reserve 503.623.2405
Sunday, August 4 (45-mile Northern Route) | Register
Sunday, August 11 (70-mile Southern Route) | Register
Sunday, August 18 (45-mile Northern Route) | Register
Sunday, August 25 (70-mile Southern Route) | Register
Bike tech services and bike rentals provided by The Bicycle Shop Monmouth.