Since 1997, our Bike Oregon Wine Country tours have guided cyclists along scenic country roads in Oregon’s wine country.
As longtime lovers of cycling through Oregon wine country, Eola Hills Wine Cellars started Bike Oregon Wine Country (BOWC) in 1997. These fully supported and guided tours take cyclists along scenic backcountry roads, stopping for wine tasting along the way and concluding with a celebratory salmon barbecue feast, live music and wine tasting at our heritage estate winery in Rickreall. Rides are led by Eola Hills’ adventure-loving staff. Cyclists of all abilities are welcome. Short and long loops vary in difficulty, from easy to challenging, and range between 30-70 miles. Support vehicles offer a lift when needed and also serve as a carrier for any bottle purchases along the way!
In The News
- April 1, 2020 | Wine Country In Gear | Oregon Wine Press
- September 25, 2019 | Fall Food and Wine Festivals You Won’t Want to Miss | Wine Enthusiast
Please contact Rich Washburn (503-932-1401) with any ride specific questions.
Pricing: $79 Per Person
Purchase Before July 13th: $59 Per Person with Promo Code: EARLYBIRD
ALL BOWC RIDES START & END AT EOLA HILLS WINE CELLARS
Location: 501 S. Pacific Hwy 99W, Rickreall, OR 97371
Check-In: 9am-10am with staggered starts. Waiver signature required upon check-in.
Rides are led by Eola Hills’ and Pinot Vista’s adventure-loving staff. Cyclists of all abilities are welcome.
- Choose from 35-50 mile routes.
- Carbo-load breakfast with fruit, granola bars and local craft coffee purveyors.
- Snack/Water stops.
- Visits at 2-3 wineries per route.
- Sag support & bike techs on site.
- Winemaker’s BBQ post-ride (1pm-5pm at Eola Hills Wine Cellars in Rickreall, OR)
- Live music.
- Wine Club Member For The Day pricing. (Current Club Members receive an extra 5% off wine purchases at Eola Hills Wine Cellars on the day of the rides.)
Safety Measures & Social Distancing
- Cycling naturally allows for social distancing on the road. We will be staggering start times and encouraging riders to leave is small groups.
- Socially distanced seating available in The Gardens during the post-ride BBQ.
- Minimal contact meals provided with hand-sanitizer and hand-wash stations available.
- Rest stops will be wiped down and sanitized after each use.
- We ask that all riders wear masks while checking in, at rest stops when near other riders, while riding in SAG vans, while waiting for meals and while ordering at our Garden Bar or inside at Eola Hills Wine Cellars.
Q: Will Sag Vans be available?
A: Yes, as best we are able with social distancing measures. If you require a lift, please have your mask on while near other riders and staff.
Q: Are refunds allowed?
A: All sales are final and non-refundable. You can always transfer your reservation to another person.
Q: Are BBQ & Live Music Only tickets sold separately?
A: Due to limited rider tickets, BBQ-Only tickets will be available on a limited basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.