Since 1997, our Bike Oregon Wine Country tours have guided cyclists along scenic country roads in Oregon’s wine country.
As longtime lovers of cycling through Oregon wine country, Eola Hills Wine Cellars started Bike Oregon Wine Country (BOWC) in 1997. These fully supported and guided tours take cyclists along scenic backcountry roads, stopping for wine tasting along the way and concluding with a celebratory salmon barbecue feast, live music and wine tasting at our heritage estate winery in Rickreall. Rides are led by Eola Hills’ adventure-loving staff. Cyclists of all abilities are welcome. Short and long loops vary in difficulty, from easy to challenging, and range between 30-70 miles. Support vehicles offer a lift when needed and also serve as a carrier for any bottle purchases along the way!
In The News
- April 1, 2020 | Wine Country In Gear | Oregon Wine Press
- September 25, 2019 | Fall Food and Wine Festivals You Won’t Want to Miss | Wine Enthusiast
ALL BOWC RIDES START & END AT EOLA HILLS WINE CELLARS
Location: 501 S. Pacific Hwy 99W, Rickreall, OR 97371
Check-In: 9am-10am with staggered starts. Waiver signature required upon check-in.
Rides are led by Eola Hills’ and Pinot Vista’s adventure-loving staff. Cyclists of all abilities are welcome.
- Choose from 35-50 mile routes.
- Carbo-load breakfast with fruit, granola bars and local craft coffee purveyors.
- Snack/Water stops.
- Visits at 2-3 wineries per route.
- Sag support & bike techs on site.
- Winemaker’s BBQ post-ride (1pm-5pm at Eola Hills Wine Cellars in Rickreall, OR)
- Live music.