Eola Hills is committed to doing our part to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus. Our incredible Tasting Room staff will be making extra efforts to ensure your experience is free of worry and concern through extra disinfecting measures and enforcement of social distancing guidelines. We ask for patience and cooperation from you as our employees navigate these unprecedented learning curves as gracefully as possible. To view our COVID19 Safety Measures & Guidelines for safely visiting Eola Hills Wine Cellars, click here.
Legacy Estate Vineyard | Experiences
1600 Oak Grove Road, Salem, Oregon | 503.362.1546
Current Hours: Open Daily from 1pm-6pm. Reservations strongly encouraged for wine tasting. Certain experiences require reservations. Please view our offerings below.
Legacy Estate Vineyard is now Open Daily from 1pm-6pm for the summer months. Moving forward as part of our Phase 2 Reopening approval, we strongly encourage reservations for wine tasting at this stunning Eola Hills property. As the tasting room space cannot safely accommodate guests, all service will be held outdoors. Our tasting room will serve only as a place to check in and use the washroom if needed (masks required indoors). All areas will be cleaned and sanitized between contact with a guest.
Legacy Estate will be Open Daily from 1pm until 6pm, with the last reservation offered at 4:45PM. Walk-Ins are welcome as space and time allow. Please note we will require a credit card to complete the reservations below. We ask that guests provide at least 24 hours notice if they need to cancel. Reservations are limited. Guests who do not appear for their reservation will be charged a $40 cancellation fee. No fees will be charged if a reservation needs to be canceled due to rain.
Eola Hills Legacy Estate Wine Tasting
- Choose 5 wines for $20. Tasting Fees waived with a Two (2) Bottle Purchase. Wine Club Members receive four complimentary tastings per visit.
- Reservations are for 90 minutes. Walk-Ins available as space and time allow. (Masks required indoors)
- Call (503.362.1546) or Email To Set Up An Appointment For Legacy Estate Wine Tasting.
Eola Hills Legacy Estate Bottle Service
- At this time, we will only be offering Bottle Service at Legacy Estate.
- Reservations are for 90 minutes. Walk-Ins available as space and time allow.
- Minimum Purchase: One Bottle Per Two (2) Guests in a Group. Our Tasting Room team will happily recork any unfinished bottles for your at-home enjoyment.
- Maximum Group Size: Six (6) People. Please include children in your guest count. We ask that all children visiting be able to follow rules of social distancing. (Masks required indoors)
- Call (503.362.1546) or Email To Set Up An Appointment For Legacy Estate Bottle Service.
Eola Hills Legacy Estate Wiking Trail (Reservation Required)
- To celebrate our love for the land and the wine at that we are able to make because of it, we are excited to launch Legacy Estate Wiking Trails, combining two of our favorite things – wine & hiking.
- With trail map in hand, take a self-guided hike through our vineyard hillsides and enjoy some Eola Hills wine on our patio upon your return to the tasting room (masks required indoors).
- Reservations offered at 1:00pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, and 3:30pm.
- There is a 3-Bottle minimum to reserve this experience.
- Call (503.362.1546) or Email To Reserve An Eola Hills Wiking Experience at Legacy Estate.
Eola Hills Legacy Estate Lake Pass (Reservations Encouraged)
- If you have been to one of our concerts or walked around our beautiful vineyard, you may have stumbled upon Legacy Lake. We are now offering a new way to experience this lovely space with a Lake Pass! It works almost like a hall pass – remember those from grade school? Check into our Tasting Room when you arrive to the property (masks required indoors), select your wine, grab a go-vino glass and walk up to this majestic space to enjoy. We will supply our classic red Adirondack chairs to relax in.
- Space is open for you to use for 90 minutes and reservations are encouraged! Walk-Ins available as space and time allow.
- Call (503.362.1546) or Email To Set Up An Appointment For Legacy Estate Lake Pass.
*Making plans on the fly? Give us a ring to determine any last-minute availability. Call 503.362.1546 to inquire.
Safety Protocols For Staff & Guests:
During Phase 2 of Reopening, Legacy Estate will be working off the idea of “Pack-It-In, Pack-It-Out.” As our experiences will all be offered outdoors, we recommend bringing a blanket or a cozy jacket to stay warm. If it rains, we will not be able to open the tasting room for guest use as we cannot safely maintain social distancing protocols.
- Our Staff will be wearing masks and gloves. We ask that you too wear a mask indoors when checking in or when moving about the tasting room. * In following the state’s regulations, face masks are mandatory for anyone entering an indoor business – including tasting rooms. Exemptions are those under age 12, with medical conditions that make it hard to breath while wearing a covering and those with a disability that prevents them from wearing one.
- A Greeter will welcome you back to wine country and Eola Hills when you check in for your reserved experience. We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come into contact with using EPA approved, eco-friendly disinfectants.
- Legacy Estate is dog friendly. We ask that you keep your pups on a leash at this time.
- We will not be providing any onsite food at this time. We invite you to bring a self-contained picnic to enjoy during your reservation. Eola Hills will not be able to offer any additional utensils. Just like camping, we will be enforcing a “Pack-It-In, Pack-It-Out” policy when it comes to outside food.
Enjoy the spirit and flavors of Oregon at Legacy Estate Vineyard, just a 10-minute drive west of Salem. You’ll find our beautiful new Legacy Estate Tasting Room, complete with a generous patio, sweeping lawns, and spectacular views of the vineyard and valley. Offering our top-tier Barrel Select Reserve portfolio, along with Sparkling and Dessert wines. Gourmet locally sourced picnic provisions also available (currently unavailable).
From Salem: from HWY 22 West, turn right onto Oak Grove. Legacy Estate is 1.7 miles on the right.
Additional Ways To Wine With Eola
For those interested in bringing wine to your doorstep or the doorstep of a loved one, we will be extending 50% Off Ground Shipping with Promo Code: TOGETHER. Shop Now!
Call (503-623-2405), Email or place an Order Online to be picked up at our Eola Hills Rickreall winery. Give us a ring before you head out to wine country and we make sure your order is prepped and ready to load into your car upon arrival. **When placing an order online, be sure to select the button “Pick Up At Rickreall Wine Cellars” during checkout. (We are unable to accommodate pickup orders at Legacy Estate at this time.)
Let our wine come to you! Call (503-623-2405) or Email your order and our staff will see you receive some premium Oregon wines without any added anxiety. Local Delivery will be available to homes or businesses within a 25 mile radius of our Rickreall location and on orders of 6 or more bottles. Orders must be completed and signed-for by an adult over the age of 21. Deliveries will be made on Thursdays between the hours of 10am and 5pm. We will continue to offer this service until further notice