Legacy Estate Vineyard
1600 Oak Grove Road, Salem, Oregon | 503.362.1546
Winter Hours: By Appointment Only
For the winter wine season, our Legacy Estate Vineyard’s cozy tasting room will be open by appointment only. We look forward to providing an intimate private tasting experience for wine lovers who are interested in a deep dive into Eola Hills’ reserve tier wines and our longstanding history in the Willamette Valley.
How To Book:
- Contact Direct Sales & Wine Club Manager Katie Bass at email@example.com
- Specify the date(s) and time(s) you’re interested in visiting.
- How many people will be joining you? To maintain privacy for you and your group: Minimum 2 Guests | Maximum 12 Guests. (*Interested in bringing more than 12 people to Legacy Estate Vineyard? Contact us for our Private Large Group Rates.)
*Making plans on the fly? Give us a ring to determine any last-minute availability. Call 503-623-2405 to inquire.
- Charcuterie Board (suitable for your party size) featuring locally sourced artisan cheeses, meats and seasonal treats with ability to adjust for dietary needs.
- Flight of Six Reserve-Level Wines
- Private One-On-One Experience (plan to dedicate 1.5-2 hours)
- Vineyard Tour (weather dependent)
- $30 Per Person ($20 For Wine Club Members)
- One Tasting Fee Waived Per 3 Bottles Purchased
Enjoy the spirit and flavors of Oregon at Legacy Estate Vineyard, just a 10-minute drive west of Salem. You’ll find our beautiful new Legacy Estate Tasting Room, complete with a generous patio, sweeping lawns, and spectacular views of the vineyard and valley. Offering our top-tier Barrel Select Reserve portfolio, along with Sparkling and Dessert wines. Gourmet locally sourced picnic provisions also available.
From Salem: from HWY 22 West, turn right onto Oak Grove. Legacy Estate is 1.7 miles on the right.
503.623.2405 | 800.291.6730
Open daily 10am – 5pm*
*last pour 30 minutes prior to close
Tasting flights $15-$20, Wine Club members free
Our original tasting room provides barrel room ambiance with a serene private garden. Offering our complete portfolio of wines, guests can enjoy all categories of our Classic, Barrel Select Reserve, Sparkling and Dessert wines. Gourmet locally sourced picnic provisions also available.
From Salem: from HWY 22 West, take Exit 16 onto 99W, South toward Monmouth. Eola Hills will be on the right after the first light.