- This event has passed.
Bike Oregon Wine Country (Northern Route)
August 18, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$39 – $109
Since 1997, our Bike Oregon Wine Country tours have guided cyclists along scenic country roads in Oregon’s wine country. With tastings at local wineries, a Willamette River ferry ride, a covered bridge crossing, and views of historic sites, our rides make for a day to remember! Join us this summer, every Sunday in August!
- 45-mile northern course, varying in difficulty
- Departs from Eola Hills Rickreall Wine Cellars at 8:00am sharp (please arrive by 7:30am)
- Includes tastings at participating wineries along the course
- Sack lunch with additional water and snack stops
- Support vehicle to offer riders respite and wine purchase transportation
- Gourmet BBQ, wine and live music back at Eola Hills Rickreall Wine Cellars at finish, 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
- Friends of riders are welcome to join in the feast with the BBQ-only reservation option.
- Camp site included | Inquire to reserve 503.623.2405
Take advantage of our Early Bird Cyclist rate until June 2, 2019!