Twilight In The Vines Picnic Series | August 29, 2020
August 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
At Eola Hills, we love nothing more than sharing excellent wine and food with friends in beautiful setting. This summer, we invite you to experience our exclusive Twilight In The Vines wine dinners as a gourmet Picnic Series showcasing our sustainably crafted Oregon wines together with incredible local food and live music. Join us for these three-course paired picnics lakeside complete with musical performances from some top Oregon artists at our Legacy Estate Vineyard. These are sure to be some of the sweetest summer nights in wine country! Scroll down to view dates, menus, and our safety measures to provide guests with a perfect picnicking experience.
Twilight In The Vines Picnic Series Tickets Include:
- Gourmet Picnic Basket For Two (2 Adults)
- Paired 3-Course Dinner with Eola Hills Reserve Wines
- Complimentary Go-Vino Wine Glasses
- Classic Checkered Picnic Blanket
- Fresh Local Flower Bundle
- Live Concert at Legacy Estate Vineyard
$190 Per Couple | $175 For Wine Club Members
AUGUST 29, 2020 | Twilight In The Vines Picnic featuring Satellite Blooms
2016 Sparkling Chardonnay with Cantaloupe Prosciutto Skewer
2019 Lucent White Pinot Noir with Italian Kale Caesar Salad
2017 Barrel Select Pinot Noir with Smoked Salmon Frittata
Fresh Foccaccia Bread
Late Harvest Gewürztraminer with Pear Blackberry Galette
Email email@example.com to inquire about menu accommodations for allergies and dietary restrictions.
Safety Measures & Guidelines
- Pre-assigned picnic blankets.
- No more than 6 to a group.
- Guided one-way flow into & out of the lake.
- Ample space at our Legacy Estate Vineyard allows for guests to remain a safe distance from the stage.
- Pre-packed and enclosed picnic baskets by the culinary magicians at Willaby’s Catering.
- Guests will be required to wear masks during check-in, while moving past other guests, and while waiting for restrooms, at the bar and while exiting. * Masks are not required while seated at your picnic blanket.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks will be available upon arrival.
- Restrooms sanitized every 15 minutes.
- Low chairs (no more than 3-ft tall) are allowed but must be placed no more than 1-ft from your picnic blanket.
- Service animals only, please.
- We will follow all state recommended guidelines for safely hosting events.
- Refunds are available until 24-hrs before the event. Full refunds will be provided if we deem it necessary to cancel the event.