- This event has passed.
Yoga at the Winery – CANCELLED
November 16, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Due to new COVID-19 regulations for the state of Oregon, we will be cancelling our Nov 16th yoga class. We hope to see you all safely in December.
The perfect blend for a mellow, feel-good Monday night. We begin with a 75 minute, all-levels yoga class, and then stay after class for a post-class beverage. Charcuterie available, but you’re also welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy with your wine after class. Please note, because this class is held indoors, face masks will be required for the duration of class
Things are operating a bit differently as we relaunch classes, so please review the new class policies and expectations, which includes the policy on face masks, before you register for this class.
We will be limiting this class to 30 yogis to align with social distancing guidelines. Advance registration is required. Click the button below to reserve your spot. Once class is full, your name will be added to the wait list and you’ll be notified as soon as a spot opens up for class. Please make sure your account is set to allow for email or text notifications.
Because we have a limited number of spaces available in class, please make sure to honor your reservation. If there is a chance you won’t be joining us, please cancel your reservation, and we are asking for at least 12 hours notice of cancellation so we can give your spot to someone on the waitlist. If you are sick or have any COVID symptoms, please cancel and stay home.
Other Things to know:
- Class is offered by donation, with a suggested donation of $5 per yogi. You can make a donation when you register or send donations via Venmo to @thanksforyoga or via PayPal to @email@example.com. No cash will be accepted during this time.
- A percentage of class donations will go towards Eola Hills Wine Cellars’ Spirit Of Oregon Fundraiser for Oregon Food Bank.
- Please bring your own mat or towel. We will not have loaner mats during this time.
- Class is open to yogis of all ages.
- Additionally, 30% of wine sales will go towards Eola Hills Wine Cellars’ Spirit Of Oregon Fundraiser for Oregon Food Bank!
REGISTRATION OPENS ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9th AT NOON. CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO GRAB YOUR SPOT AT OR AFTER NOON.