- This event has passed.
Yoga + Wine Benefit For Oregon Food Bank
October 7, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join Eola Hills Wine Cellars for this special winery edition of detox and retox with your favorite Yoga + Beer instructors. Throughout the month of October, our Yoga events will also serve as a benefit for our Eola Cares Spirit Of Oregon Fundraiser for Oregon Food Bank. Stock up on wine for fall and we will donate a portion of the evening’s proceeds to Oregon Food Bank’s programs that provide healthy food and fresh produce to communities in need.
- By donation, pay what you can for class (suggested $5 per yogi). All donations from this event will go towards our Eola Cares Spirit Of Oregon Fundraiser.
Things to know:
- All-ages, all-levels are welcome.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early.
- Bring your own mat, extras are available to borrow.
- Wine is available for purchase after class in the Tasting Room. *A portion of proceeds from the evening’s sales will go to our Eola Cares Spirit Of Oregon Fundraiser benefiting Oregon Food Bank.
- Yogis are invited to bring their own food or picnic for a post-class snack!
Enter our Eola Cares Oregon Wine Country Getaway Giveaway! One lucky winner will receive tickets for two to 2020 Eola Hills Twilight In The Vines Benefit Dinner for Oregon Food Bank and an overnight stay at the new Independence Hotel! No purchase or donation necessary to win. Must be 21+. Enter today!