Legacy Tasting in The Grove
August 31 - September 1
Experience a day in the vines at our Legacy Estate during Labor Day Weekend! Arrive at our scenic property and meet one of our education guides to walk you through the vineyard and learn all the things that make Eola Hills special, from the soil to the vines, the grapes to the wines! Imagine arriving at our hillside hideaway, and everywhere you turn you’re surrounded by magnificent Oregon Pinot Noir. Later on have a seat and relax, snack, and sip under the shade of giant oak trees in a space we’ve appropriately dubbed “The Grove” at Legacy Estate Vineyard. We look forward to hosting you over the holiday weekend ! See detailed information below, and email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to reserve your preferred date and time. These will go quickly!
- A guided tour through the vines
- Arrive at the lake up at Legacy Estate, 1600 Oak Grove Road, Salem, Oregon 97304. Stroll among the vines. If you are unable to walk, please let us know so that we may accommodate you with the golf cart.
- Taste through a flight of six reserve wines produced by Eola Hills Wine Cellars.
- Charcuterie provided; please let us know with your reservation if you have any allergies or special dietary restrictions so that we can accommodate.
- Saturday, August 31st, 2019
- Sunday, September 1st, 2019
- Per Guest
- $50 general public
- $40 for Wine Club
- Please email email@example.com about booking your private tasting with us!