- This event has passed.
Bike Oregon Wine Country (Northern Route)
August 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$39 – $109
Since 1997, our Bike Oregon Wine Country tours have guided cyclists along scenic country roads in Oregon’s wine country. With tastings at local wineries, a Willamette River ferry ride, a covered bridge crossing, and views of historic sites, our rides make for a day to remember! Join us this summer, every Sunday in August!
- 45-mile northern course
- Departs from Eola Hills Rickreall Wine Cellars at 8am sharp (please arrive by 7:30am)
- Includes tastings at participating wineries along course : Mystic Wines , Hauer of the Dauen , Stangeland, Kathken and more!
- Catered Sack lunch from Little Lois with additional water and snack stops
- Support vehicle to offer riders respite and wine purchase transportation
- Gourmet BBQ from Adam’s Ribs, includes two glasses of Eola Hills extraordinary wine
- Live music by Jenna Vivre back at Eola Hills Rickreall Wine Cellars at finish from 1:00 – 3:00 pm.
Camp site included for riders at our Legacy Estate Vineyard | Inquire to reserve 503.623.2405
Friends of riders are welcome to join in the feast with the BBQ-only reservation option
(includes 2 glasses of wine)
TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR $39/each
BBQ Menu from Adam’s Ribs
Garlic Red Potatoes
Cookies and Brownies
Jenna Vivre is a solo soul folk singer and guitarist covering artists from the sixties to today spanning across the genre spectrum as well as a few originals! We look forward to hosting her here at Eola for the first time!
Take advantage of our Early Bird Cyclist rate until June 2, 2019!