Bike Oregon Wine Country
August 4 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm$39 – $109
Since 1997, our Bike Oregon Wine Country tours have guided cyclists along scenic country roads in Oregon’s wine country. With tastings at local wineries, a Willamette River ferry ride, a covered bridge crossing, and views of historic sites, our rides make for a day to remember! Join us this summer, every Sunday in August!
- Departs from Eola Hills Rickreall Winery at 8am sharp (please arrive by 7:30am)
- 45-mile and 70-mile course options, varying in difficulty
- Includes tastings at 7 wineries and one brewery
- Sack lunch with additional water and snack stops
- Support vehicle to offer riders respite and wine purchase transportation
- Gourmet barbeque and wine tasting back at Eola Hills Rickreall Winery at finish (approx. 4pm). Friends of riders are welcome to join in the feast with the BBQ-only reservation option.
- Camp site included | Inquire to reserve 503.623.2405
Take advantage of our Early Bird Cyclist rate until June 2, 2019!