Keep It Safe With Eola Hills
One of the most beautiful features of wine is its innate ability to create and celebrate community – whether between family, friends or complete strangers. Wine brings people together – even when we’re apart.
In our nearly 35 years as a family-focused winery and vineyard operation, we’ve certainly seen some ups and downs. We have always felt supported by the welcoming community of wine lovers across the country, and over the years many of you have become a significant part of our Eola Hills family. In light of the rapidly evolving Coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic and recommendations regarding public gatherings, we want our friends around the country to feel safe and comfortable. Our team has crafted a comprehensive response to ensure our wines continue to be available with ease for your enjoyment.
We hope these options for receiving Eola Hills wine provide a respite in these stressful times. In taking precautions today, we hope normalcy will soon return and our community will be stronger for it.
* Please view our Legacy Estate Offerings and our Wine Cellars Offerings for more specific details on our service and safety protocols per current regulations, or Contact Us to confirm our offerings and availability.
Safety Protocols For Staff & Guests:
Our Eola Hills Team will be making extra efforts to ensure your experience is free of worry and concern through extra disinfecting measures and enforcement of social distancing guidelines. We ask for patience and cooperation from you as our employees navigate these unprecedented learning curves as gracefully as possible.
- Our Staff will be wearing masks and gloves. We ask that you too wear a mask when moving about our tasting rooms until seated at your reserved table or area (currently outdoors). Masks are also required outdoors if unable you are unable to safely maintain a social distance of at least 6-feet.* In following the state’s regulations, face masks are mandatory for anyone entering an indoor business – including tasting rooms. Exemptions are those under age 5, with medical conditions that make it hard to breath while wearing a covering and those with a disability that prevents them from wearing one.
- A Greeter will welcome you back to wine country and Eola Hills when you check in for your reserved tasting. We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come into contact with using EPA approved, eco-friendly disinfectants.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations will be set up at the entrance, on your table and spaced throughout key spots in our Tasting Room.
- Currently, we are asking that our dog friends stay home from our Rickreall location.
- We will be allowing outside food, but it must be self-contained. We will be enforcing a “Pack-It-In, Pack-It-Out” policy when it comes to outside food.
- Please include children in your guest count when making a reservation. We ask that all children visiting be able to follow rules of social distancing.
Learn more about our current experiences!
Additional Ways To Wine With Eola
For those interested in bringing wine to your doorstep or the doorstep of a loved one. Shop Now!
Call (503-623-2405), Email or place an Order Online to be picked up at our Eola Hills Rickreall winery. Give us a ring before you head out to wine country and we make sure your order is prepped and ready to load into your car upon arrival. *When placing an order online, be sure to select the button “Pick Up At Eola Hills – Rickreall,” (as opposed to the “Legacy” button) during checkout.