Where will you be on August 21, 2017?
Legacy Estate Vineyard
August 19-21, 2017
Eclipse Viewing Event – Monday, August 21, 2017
To View Eclipse Packages – Download brochure PDF here
On Monday, August 21, 2017, a rare total solar eclipse will cross the United States. Beginning at 10:15 am, the moon’s shadow – the umbra – will pass over our vineyards in the Eola Hills of Oregon and we’ll experience total darkness – the phase of an eclipse known as totality.
Weekend activities include:
– Live music – exciting news to come!
– Farm to table Winemaker’s dinner
– Bike rides through wine country
– Educational seminars
– Wine tasting and more
You’re invited to share this rare natural phenomenon with us at our 160-acre Legacy Estate Vineyard just outside of Salem, Oregon. Located on a hillside, Legacy offers spectacular views of the Willamette Valley, the Coast Range, and the sky.
- Read what USA Today had to say about us!
- What is a total solar eclipse, go to NationalEclipse.com
- National Eclipse Storefront products
- “Like” us on Facebook to learn more about Eclipse events and special Eclipse offers.
- Sign up here to receive news about Eclipse events with Eola Hills Wine Cellars.
Reserve your spot for TOTALITY today!