Eola Hills is takings YOU to Geiser Grand! Get tickets here!
Traveling with the winery?
$599 per person
**we will be doing a pickup at Tualatin Park & Ride
Live in the area?
$299 per person
What you will experience:
- TWO night stay in Grand Room (two queen beds) or Deluxe King Room
- Historic Menu Dinner featuring Maine Lobster. Includes EH wines paired with each of five courses.
- Step Back in Time Tour
- Brewery and Distillery Tour and tasting
- Local wine tasting
- Chocolatier demo and tasting
- National Historic Oregon Trail Interpretive Center
- Tamustlik Native American Interpretive Center
You can only enjoy the Lobster Dinner? You’re welcome, $95 per person.
Add $120 for single occupancy
Upgrade options (per person, covers both nights)
$49 for Romantic Four Poster Suite
$69 King Fireplace Suite
$99 for King Fireplace Cupola Jacuzzi Suite
- Depart winery 8am, picnic in Painted Hills, arrive Sumpter 2pm for Dredge private tour by ranger
- Arrive Hotel 4pm
- Step Back in Time Tour 5-6pm
- Historic Lobster Dinner 6:30pm
- 7:30-8:30 Breakfast off menu (no host)
- 9am-1pm Leo Adler House Museum, Baker Heritage Museum, Horse drawn wagon tour optional (add $20 pp)
- 1-6:30 Lunch on own “Discover Baker City”, explore the shops, Chocolatier demo+ tasting, distillery and brewery tour, plus special tasting of Copperbelt, the only winery in Eastern Oregon
- 5pm Wine Education Class
- 7pm Dinner in the Palm Court off menu(no host)
- 7:30-8:30 Breakfast off menu(no host)
- 9am Depart for NHOTICenter, then on to Tamustolik Native American Interpretive Center near Pendleton, then return to Valley via I 84 ,arriving about 6:30pm
Leo Adler House Museum $5
Baker Heritage Museum $5
Horse Drawn Wagon Tour of Downtown $20
Buffalo Ranch Visit $39